I have no camera anymore.
- I used to have a G10, then a kid broke that on a flight when he opened the over head cabin thing and it fell onto the arm rest of the seat below.
- Then I had a G9, and I lost that at a carnival in Tralee, Ireland.
- Now all I have is my cell phone to document things.
- I have no problem with this other than it's not the quickest method of shooting photos.
- I like to grab my camera and snap the moment.
- My other camera takes expensive film and I am too broke for that.
- For the next while until I can afford another digital camera the photos to follow this post will be from my phone.
- I hope you all enjoy them still and I apologize for the lack of posts lately.
- I've been working alot and receiving emails asking to post more things.
- This is for all of you who have been asking what's happened.
- There are more reasons but the camera situation is the reason why I haven't been able to post anything of my own photography for a while.
- Thanks for your feedback.
- Kind regards,
- Jacket Potato.